- This event has passed.
ARC Industry Forum
February 4, 2019 - February 7, 2019
ARC Industry Forum
Driving Digital Transformation in Industry and Cities
February 4-7, 2019 – Orlando, Florida
ARC Industry Forum Orlando 2017
To navigate successfully through today’s global wave of digital transformation and make disruptive technologies work for them, manufacturers, municipalities, utilities, and all other organizations will need to roll out just the right mix of technologies at just the right time. They will need to drive and manage change in processes, people, ecosystems, and technologies while keeping safety and cybersecurity at the forefront.
Integrated-IT-OT-IoTEverything is becoming more connected and intelligent. Streetlights, cars, gas turbines, and thermostats stream data. Buildings, refineries, oil platforms, mines, and wind turbines are optimizing asset and operating performance. Parking meters and distributed power grids deliver value to both consumers and operators. Design software can link to additive machines to print parts directly. And it’s only the beginning.
How will disruptive technologies change existing products, plants, and cities? Can cybersecurity threats be overcome? How will machine learning, artificial intelligence, and open source solutions transform operations? How will a digitally-enhanced workforce stem the loss of tribal knowledge? How do connected products create opportunities in aftermarket services? What steps can organizations take to foster innovative thinking?
There are countless ways to conduct your digital transformation journey, multiple technologies and suppliers to evaluate, and endless choices to make along the way. Embedded systems, networks, software platforms, augmented reality, and machine learning may play a role as you begin to improve uptime, optimize operating performance, enhance service and the customer experience, and re-think business models.
Join us at the 23rd Annual ARC Industry Forum in Orlando, Florida to learn more about how digitizing factories, cities, and infrastructure will benefit technology end users and suppliers alike. Discover what your peers are doing today and what steps they are taking in their respective journeys.
Learn more about ARC’s Digital Transformation Council. The 2nd Annual Meeting will be hosted Monday afternoon at the Forum.
Who Should Attend
ARC’s Industry Forum is a must-attend event for:
- CEOs, COOs, and Presidents
- CFOs, VPs, and Directors of Finance
- CIOs and CTOs
- VPs and Directors of IT
- VPs, Directors, and Managers of Operations
- VPs, Directors, and Managers of Engineering
- VPs, Directors, and Managers of New Projects
- VPs, Directors, and Managers of Procurement
- VPs, Directors, and Managers of Supply Chain and Logistics
- Directors, Managers and Architects of Automation and Enterprise Integration
- Plant Managers and Supervisors
- Production Managers and Supervisors
In past Forums, over 50% of the attendees have titles like Chairman, CXO, President, Vice President, Director, or Partner.
Benefits of Attending
Top ten reasons for attending ARC’s Industry Forum:
- Learn about new technologies, new practices, and emerging standards
- Hear how others are solving some of your most challenging problems
- Discuss your issues and ideas with peers, suppliers, and ARC Analysts
- Network with colleagues and develop valuable relationships with peer and supplier executives
- Expand your knowledge by attending sessions from many exciting programs
- Discover new ways to breakdown cultural, organizational, and contractual barriers
- Collaborate with peers on shared problems like limited capital, aging workforce, etc.
- Impress your boss and colleagues with new fresh ideas to improve performance
- See the latest product releases from leading suppliers & Inject your requirements into supplier product roadmaps
- Get a Forum Attendance Certificate to count towards on-going education