- This event has passed.
Ansys Structures Innovation Conference
May 6, 2020 @ 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Important information regarding COVID-19 (coronavirus): The health and safety of all attendees at Ansys events is of paramount importance. While we remain optimistic that this event will occur as planned, we urge you to regularly check this pagefor updates or cancellations.
We are actively monitoring updates and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) and local public health authorities. As the situation is evolving rapidly, we encourage all attendees to also consult these sources in preparation for the event. If scheduling changes are necessary, they will be posted on this page.
May 6, 2020
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (BST)
Manufacturing Technology Centre (MTC)
Please join us at this complimentary Ansys Structures Innovation Conference in Coventry on Wednesday 6 May 2020.
Don’t miss the chance to:
- Gain insight into Ansys pervasive engineering simulation strategy and Structures (Mechanical FEA) produce release news
- Listen to industry speakers showcasing their use of Ansys simulation
- Share simulation experiences, best practices, tips and tricks
- Discuss simulation challenges with Ansys experts
- Learn about the latest Ansys acquisitions
Call for Papers
As part of the conference agenda, we are looking to highlight a few Ansys success stories where Structures (Mechanical FEA) has been used.
Each presentation will be allocated 30 minutes (25 minutes presentation and 5 minutes Q & A).
If you have a success story that you wish to be considered to form part of the agenda please email email@example.com with a title and short abstract for consideration.