- This event has passed.
Ansys Connect Growth and Innovation Conference
September 15 @ 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Where Ansys partnership leaders and engineers meet to connect on digital transformation technologies
If anyone’s been ALL IN this past year, it’s you. You’re keeping connections connected, and your companies are adapting and growing. Ansys Tech Day is a day where you will join thought leaders and other engineers like yourself from across industries to explore today’s critical business and technology trends and innovations.
Date and Time:
Thursday, September 15, 2022
7:30 a.m. CT
The Magnolia Room, Norris Center, 816 Town and Country Blvd. Suite 210 Houston, Texas 77024
In a rapidly-advancing technological environment, robust digitalization of energy infrastructure is critical to the success of climate action. From energy generation through to delivery, digitalized, interconnected systems will reduce waste, streamline resource management, and maximise efficiency.
Simulation and digital twins are key digital technologies that will help your organization unlock this digital efficiency.
- You will explore how simulation will play an essential role in meeting your low-carbon, net-zero objectives quickly and efficiently and understand the crucial role that simulation will continue to play in the global energy transition.
- Hear from thought leaders and our SMEs as to how we are driving innovation at every level, from our company culture to the design and development of the most advanced technologies for energy and industrial companies.
- How Ansys Solutions is and can reshape your company business with our emerging technologies.
- Expert training to level up your skills.
- Learn how to thrive during ongoing disruption.
Ansys Vice President and Chief Technologist for Energy and Automation