- This event has passed.
ANSYS Assisted & Autonomous Technology Innovation Conference
December 12, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 7:00 pm
December 12, 2019
8:00 AM – 7:00 PM (EDT)
In today’s rapidly changing business environment, engineers must innovate quickly to incorporate new features while reducing development costs and delivering new products to the market before the competition. We look forward to bringing key industry stakeholders together to discuss the newest technological advancements in simulating autonomous vehicles. We will address technical challenges of reaching full autonomy, look at ways to increase efficiency, reduce cost and understand how simulation plays a key role in achieving these goals.
It is with pleasure that we invite you to our 4th annual ANSYS Innovation Conference on Assisted & Autonomous Technology on December 12th! This one-day conference will focus on the challenges of L2+ and the ways you can bring miles off the road and into the lab, including:
- Sensor Simulation
- Scenario Simulation and Virtual Reality
- Hil & Sil Simulation
- Functional Safety and Cybersecurity Analysis
- Automated Driving Software Development
- Vehicle Platform Simulation
- We will bring together ANSYS users, partners, developers, and industry experts who are actively deploying self-driving technology for networking, learning, and sharing of new ideas.
New this year at the Autonomous Technology Innovation Conference:
- Experience Event at the conference where attendees will have live demonstrations of the power of simulation in action
- Exhibitor Preview where attendees will interact with exhibitors around the latest developments in Autonomous Technology
- Space is limited, register now to secure your complimentary admissions.
- Registration is free for the first 500 registrants and $150 per person thereafter.
What To Expect
Check back frequently for updates
Formal Agenda will be released on November 15th for an updated agenda
Welcome & Registration
Presentations & Technology Review
Break & Networking
Presentations & Round Tables
Break & Networking
Closing Remarks, Cocktail Reception & Exhibit Demo Power Hour