Ansys 2023 R1: Ansys Sherlock and Electronics Reliability What’s New
March 1 @ 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
Learn about the latest updates to the Electronics Reliability product portfolio, including more advanced integrations between Mechanical, LS-DYNA, Sherlock & Icepak.
MARCH 1, 2023
11 AM EST
About This Webinar
Ansys 2023 R1 introduces significant advances across the Ansys suite of tools supporting Electronics Reliability applications. In addition to critical enhancements within Ansys Sherlock, improved crucial workflows (Sherlock-Workbench/Mechanical and Sherlock-Icepak) involving the system-level modeling and simulation of electronic systems. These enhancements allow users to gain additional accuracy and an improved understanding of the reliability of their systems at the module/product level.
What You Will Learn
Ansys Sherlock Integration with Ansys Workbench/Mechanical:
- Workflow enhancements help streamline the reliability assessments of electronic assemblies with multiple printed circuit boards (PCBs)
- Perform module- and product-level reliability assessments without manually importing results from multiple boards back into Sherlock.
Ansys Sherlock Integration with Ansys AEDT Icepak:
- Facilitate importing temperature results from multiple PCBs into Sherlock
- Improved usability of this workflow allows users to rapidly import temperature data to perform solder fatigue assessments in Sherlock using accurate thermal data from AEDT Icepak simulations
- Updated export options from Sherlock to AEDT Icepak
Ansys Sherlock Thermal-Mech Updates:
- Perform thermal conduction analyses as part of the Thermal-Mech workflow
- Consider more accurate temperature distributions in PCBs when performing thermal-mechanical assessments in Sherlock
Who Should Attend
PCB Design Engineers, Design Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Thermal Engineers, etc.