- This event has passed.
Ansys 2023 R1: Ansys Mechanical What’s New
February 28 @ 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
Attend this webinar to learn about all the new features in Ansys Mechanical in release 2023 R1 and see some of these features used during our live demonstrations.
FEBRUARY 28, 2023
11 AM EST / 4 PM GMT / 9:30 PM IST
About this Webinar
2023 R1 brings new features to Ansys Mechanical that enable users to perform more accurate and efficient structural simulations. This webinar will cover the top highlights in Mechanical for this release, including:
- Efficiently modify a CAD model without losing the associativity of the model’s features after setup using geometry-based re-associativity
- Gain insight into the computational resources required to solve a simulation, including expected solve time and memory usage, by using the AI/ML-powered Resource Prediction feature
- Improve simulation accuracy when solving complex models and parts with geometry-preserving adaptivity (GPAD) that automatically refines a mesh for better resolution of stresses and strains on intricate features
- Optimization of frame and shell structures using a new topography optimization method
- Other enhancements include contact setup, meshing features and usability, and much more
Steve Defibaugh, Alex Pett, Sachin Verghese