Ansys 2023 R1: Ansys Fluent What’s New
February 21 @ 7:00 AM - 8:00 AM
See all the new release updates for Ansys Fluent for 2023 in this upcoming webinar. We’ll show how to reduce simulation solve time, address sustainability challenges in the hydrogen value chain and build custom workflows.
FEBRUARY 21, 2023
10 AM EST
About This Webinar
We’ll highlight the significant advancements in Ansys Fluent, including:
- Unleash the power of multiple GPUs for a broad spectrumof applications with the full release of the Fluent multi-GPU solver.
- Address sustainability challenges with accurate hydrogen modeling throughout its value chain.
- Automate workflows and craft customized solutions more efficiently with an embedded PyConsole.
- Improve robustness for all flight regimes with High-Speed Numerics (HNS) in Fluent Aero.
- Increase automation and productivity with a Virtual Blade Model (VBM) replacing 3D rotors with source terms in the governing equations.
- Run parametric studies and design optimization directly within the Fluent interface, including morphing.
- Perform advanced electronics cooling analyses, including condensation, evaporation, andmore, with a new direct ECAD workflow for printed circuit boards (PCB)
What You Will Learn
- See all the new major release features for Ansys Fluent in 2023 R1
- Reduce simulation solve time and power consumption with the multi-GPU solver in Fluent
- Address sustainability challenges throughout the entire hydrogen value chain
- Build custom workflows and solutions with Fluent using Python
Who Should Attend
All engineers and engineer managers using Ansys Fluent