- This event has passed.
Ansys 2023 R1: Ansys Fluent Multi-GPU Solver What’s New
February 28 @ 7:00 AM - 8:00 AM
Ansys 2023 R1 Fluent Multi-GPU Solver includes reducing simulation solve time, hardware costs, and power consumption. Don’t miss this webinar to learn about these exciting new Fluent Multi-GPU Solver updates.
FEBRUARY 28, 2023
10 AM EST
About This Webinar
Ansys has been a trailblazer in the use of GPU technology for simulation, and this year we are taking it to a new level with the full release of the multi-GPU solver in Ansys Fluent. GPUs provide many benefits for CFD simulations, including reducing simulation solve time, hardware costs, and power consumption. This webinar will highlight the significant advancements, including:
- Run a broad spectrum of complex industrial applications natively on GPUs, reducing solve time and total power consumption.
- This whole release added support for species transport, non-stiff reacting flows, and enhanced numeric for LES simulations.
- Support for sliding mesh and compressible flow simulations is added to the fully released features (beta).
What You Will Learn
- How to use GPUs to reduce simulation solve time, hardware costs, and power consumption
- How GPU performance shows six high-end GPUs provide the same performance as more than 2,000 CPUs
- Discover the new physics capabilities in the multi-GPU solver, including species transport, enhanced numeric for LES simulations, non-stiff reacting flows, sliding mesh, and compressible flows
Who Should Attend
All engineers and engineer managers using Ansys Fluent
Jeremy McCaslin and Varun Chitta