- This event has passed.
Ansys 2022 R2: What’s New in Ansys Forte
September 29 @ 8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Attend this webinar to learn all the major release features in Ansys Forte for 2022 R2, including cavitation modeling for liquid pumps and valves and modeling complex motions with an arbitrary wall-boundary UDF.
SEPTEMBER 29, 2022
11 AM EDT / 4 PM BST / 8:30 PM IST
About this Webinar
This webinar will highlight all the major release features in Ansys Forte for 2022 R2, including:
- Perform higher fidelity simulations for liquid pumps and valves using the Eulerian two-phase mixture with added support for cavitation, phase change, and leakage modeling
- Model complex gas injection accurately and efficiently, including hydrogen, without resolving the geometry and mesh. Dynamic results of injection simulations can be used as a source model input
- Model custom complex motions and fluid-structure interactions (FSI) with a new arbitrary wall-boundary user-defined function (UDF)
What you will learn
- See all new release features in Ansys Forte for 2022 R2
- Learn how to use Forte’s two-phase mixture approach to model cavitation, phase change, and leakage modeling in liquid pumps and valves
Ellen Meeks, Chitral Naik, Giuliana Litrico