- This event has passed.
Ansys 2022 R2: What’s New in Ansys Digital Twin
September 20 @ 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
Discover the new features of Ansys Digital Twin in our latest release, Ansys 2022 R2, which continue to provide our customers with the right technology for accurate & evolving Digital Twins, with Twin Builder Hybrid Analytics and its new Fusion Modeling capability.
SEPTEMBER 20, 2022
11 AM EDT / 4 PM BST / 8:30 PM IST
About this Webinar
Powerful enhancements and features include:
- Increase Digital Twins Prediction Accuracy : Fusion Modeling, a new capability to Twin Builder Hybrid Analytics.
- More accurate Error Prediction of your Reduced-Order Model (ROM), with new capabilities
- Enhanced Solver and Model Library and User Experience with the new Toshiba Accu-ROM™ Toolkit, for easier design Electric Power Steering (EPS) system.
- Automate Twin Builder in Python with pyAnsys
- Several enhancements to the Modelica UI are available in this new release
The 3 top reasons to see the Ansys Twin Builder updates:
- Fusion Modeling, a new capability to Twin Builder Hybrid Analytics: accurately models the residual between model and prediction, allowing users to capture and include any remaining or missing physics into the digital twin
- More accurate Error Prediction of your Reduced-Order Model (ROM): Predict the accuracy of the ROMs with absolute and relative error estimates during the build process. Visualize & compare 3D-fields when building Dynamic ROMs. Accurately define cut-planes with coordinates for better visualization
- Enhanced Solver and Model Library and User Experience:
-Automatic Connector Sizing Support for Modelica Editor
-Toshiba Accu-ROM: EPS Toolkit for System Simulation: New library for the simulation of the electric power steering system that enables fast simulation for both the electronic circuits and mechanical components.
-Twin Builder Automation with pyAnsys/PyAEDT