- This event has passed.
Ansys 2022 R1: Ansys Twin Builder Update
Discover the new features of Ansys Twin Builder in our latest release, Ansys 2022 R1, which transforms your operations with data-driven and simulation-based digital twins, with our new Hybrid Digital Twin technology to increase your accuracy.
February 15, 2022
11 AM EST / 4 PM GMT / 9:30 PM IST
About this Webinar
Discover the new features of Ansys Twin Builder in our latest release, Ansys 2022 R1, transforming your operations with data-driven and simulation-based digital twins with our new Hybrid Digital Twin technology to boost accuracy.
Powerful enhancements and features include:
- Faster deployment twin accuracy
- Viewing and interacting with a simple web application to run an in-browser simulation with Twin Deployer
- Improving workflow experience with Modelica new enhancements
- Controlling your ROM output with new capabilities
With the latest release of Ansys Twin Builder, run your Twin Deployer simulation within a single Web App, and expand your 3D and images ROM visualizations with your team and customers.
What Attendees Will Learn
Here are 4 reasons to see the Ansys Twin Builder updates:
- Twin Deployer with Hybrid Analytics
- Export Web App from Twin Deployer
- Modelica Conditional Connector and Parameter Support
- Constraints on ROM Output
Manzoor Tiwana, Lead Product Manager, Ansys Twin Builder
Christophe Petre, Lead Product Specialist, Ansys Twin Builder