October 9 - October 14
The Antenna Measurement Techniques Association (AMTA) is a non-profit, international organization dedicated to the development and dissemination of theory, best practices and applications of antenna, radar signature and other electromagnetic measurement technologies. Visit www.amta.org for more information.
The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) in association with the National Voluntary Laboratory Accreditation Program (NVLAP) is proud to host the 44th Annual Meeting and Symposium of the AMTA in Denver, CO, USA from October 9-14, 2022. NIST and co-host Colorado School of Mines cordially invite you to attend and participate in this annual event.
AMTA is the premier conference dedicated to the field of antenna & related measurements.
- High-quality technical papers presented on a continuous basis over four days
- A practical, full day short course related to antenna measurements
- Exhibits showcasing antenna and measurement related products and services
- The latest innovations in antenna and RCS measurements
- Well-known leading companies related to antenna measurements products and services
- Networking opportunities with industry experts
- A technical tour highlighting techniques related to the industry
- Unique social events in and around the Denver area
- Daytime companion tours to local area highlights