- This event has passed.
Addressing Challenges In Nonlinear Contact Analysis Through Simulation
June 17 @ 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
June 17, 2020
11:30 AM (IST)
Contacts are widely used to simulate the complex interactions of parts and assemblies under field conditions. Contact, a changing-status nonlinearity, can lead to highly nonlinear behavior and requires significant computational resources to solve. Contact parameters play an important role in achieving high simulation accuracy and smooth convergence behavior. It is important that the analyst understands the physics of the problem and invests the time to set up the model to run as efficiently as possible.
In this webinar, you will learn about the best practices and highlights of recent enhancements related to the rich library of Ansys connection technology:
- Contact options to achieve simulation accuracy and efficiency
- Contact modeling techniques to simplify the contact specification process
- Scalability solutions for simulations involving large contact pairs
- Advanced techniques related to interference-fit and bolted-joint applications
Bharat Panjwani is a senior technology specialist at Ansys. He has more than fifteen years of professional experience in applying finite element analysis for engineering simulation in automotive, aviation, power, industrial and agricultural equipment domains. He has expertise in the areas of nonlinear structural analysis, dynamics and tribology. He has worked for Maruti Suzuki, General Electric and John Deere in the past.
Who Should Attend
- Heads of product development teams
- CAE engineers and managers
- Design engineers and managers
- IT managers