25th Numerical Towing Tank Symposium (NuTTS) 2023
October 15 - October 17
Organized by blueOASIS with the following theme:
“Numerical Work Fosters Ocean Sustainability”
The 25th Numerical Towing Tank Symposium is organized by blueOASIS – Ocean Sustainable Solutions.
This conference focuses on the Numerical Work Fosters Ocean Sustainability.
The objective of the event is to provide a forum for informal discussions among experts in the field and to disseminate latest results.
Younger workers and Ph.D. students are especially encouraged to participate.
- No parallel sessions
- Relaxed atmosphere
- (no suit nor ties)
- MSc and Phd students are encouraged to participate
- Potential-flow developments
- CFD developments
- Verification & Validation of Numerical Tools
- Maritime and Offshore Aerodynamics
- Fluid-Structure Interaction
- Offshore Platforms
Encouraged New Topics
- Numerical Methods for Sailing
- Numerical Methods for Surfing
- Artificial Intelligence for Maritime & Offshore Applications
- Offshore Renewable Energy
- HPC (High-Performance-Computing)
- BigData Visualization