- This event has passed.
2020 Automotive Cybersecurity Conference
March 26, 2020 @ 1:00 PM - 6:30 PM
A critical issue to be to addressed across the entire value chain and vehicle lifecycle
The Automotive industry is facing massive technological disruptions; among others: autonomous driving, connected cars, electrification, and shared/diverse mobility. All these trends have a profound impact on the rise of software and of novel electronic architectures within vehicles and in the broader automotive ecosystem. With software becoming the linchpin of the automotive industry, the risk of cyber incidents and attacks, with potentially life threatening effects, increases dramatically – and with it the need to address this risk throughout the entire value chain and vehicle life cycle.
What you can expect at this conference dedicated to Automotive Cybersecurity
Join us in Munich at the beautiful venue Hoch5 for an exciting event where we will discuss:
- Industry landscape: we will map out the industry landscape, by identifying current and emerging archetypes of players for automotive cybersecurity along the value chain and vehicle lifecycle
- Regulatory pressure: we will investigate need for action including cyber risks and regulatory pressure (e.g. UNECE WP.29) and impact to value chain and business model of key players
- Market model: we will present a quantitative market model for cybersecurity in the automotive industry including cost break-down and business opportunities
- Implications: we will investigate implications both technically (e.g. software and hardware in cars, backend systems) and strategically (e.g. need for business model and/or organizational change)
GSA Automotive Interest Group
This event is part of the GSA Automotive Interest Group:
- A neutral, global collaboration platform for Automotive ecosystem executives and experts
- Meet with peers, partners, suppliers and customers to address common industry challenges
- Join dedicated events like this one, as well as intelligently moderated “active” workshops
Events and workshops are held in Europe, North America and Asia Pacific with a focus on investigating trends and opportunities in the areas of autonomous vehicles, connected cars, electrification and shared/diverse mobility. Detailed interest group deliverables are periodically agreed upon among its members and, as such, evolve over time.
These trends have a profound impact on the future electronics and software architecture in vehicles and beyond. Their implications have the potential to disrupt the value chain around automotive electronics and software with a severe impact on current and prospective new players – with both potential upsides and risks through new market dynamics.
If you want to join this Group and get invited to future events and workshops, please email: email@example.com.
March 26th, 2019
1:00 pm – 6:30 pm